The Confluence editor has been built to create content, fast. But that doesn't just mean using the written word, creating lists, or inserting links.
You can embed images, Office documents, and videos – and that is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to creating useful content for your teammates.
- Edit the page.
- Click in the right-hand column to position your cursor.
- Click the Insert button in the editor toolbar. It looks like this:
- Choose Image to launch the 'Insert Image' dialog.
- The 'Attached Images' tab shows you the images attached to this page.
Click the image named Confluence Origami Necktie.
- Click Insert.
- You will return to this page, and see the 'Image Properties Panel'. If you don't see it, click the image.
- You can resize the image by clicking on the square buttons.
- Click Effects and then select the Curl Shadow option from the 'Image Effects' dialog.
- Your image should look like this when completed:
- Click Save to save the page.